|Sat Aug 02 @ 8:00AM - |
|Tue Aug 05 @ 7:00PM - |
Possum Creek 5k
|Sun Aug 10 @ 3:00PM - |
ORRRC Members-Only Picnic
|Thu Aug 14 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM|
ORRRC Trustee Meeting
|Sat Aug 16 @ 8:00AM - 11:00AM|
Eastwood Build-a-Bridge 5 & 10k Run, Walk, Jog
|Fri Aug 22 @ 6:30PM - |
Everybody is a Winner 5k Run & Walk
Latest News & Results
- Englewood 5k 2014
- WingMan 10k 2014
- Englewood 5k - Volunteers Needed
- August 10 - ORRRC Members-Only Picnic
- Carriage Hill 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
- Sugarcreek 5 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
- Dawg Gone Long Run - 50k/50 miler 2014
- November 27 - 36th Annual Turkey Trot ONLINE Registration Now Open!
- Stale Christmas Cookie Fun Run 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
- 1 Mile Dash 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
Ohio River Road Runners
The Ohio River Road Runners Club is dedicated to promoting running and supporting the local running community in and around Dayton, Ohio and the Miami
Valley. Founded in 1966, we are a 100% all-volunteer 501(c)(3) Ohio Non-Profit club, a member of the national RRCA, and, with roughly 1500 individual members from 900 member households, we are one of the largest (and we think BEST) clubs in the nation.
We are known for our inexpensive, high-quality running events - most of which are free for members ($9 for non-members).
Many of our events are part of an extended series - like the Team Series, the Trail Series (Dirt Dawgs), and Grand Prix Series (which promotes competition and volunteerism throughout the year). We also hold four major events, throughout the year, that combine to serve over 16,000 participants. Our online calendar, we try to provide all the local runs in the Dayton area - if you know of an event we are missing be sure to use the link below to add an event.